120g low flour/cake flour 1 egg ( with shell 60g, beaten) 420g fresh milk 20g Maltitol brand sugar powder or castor sugar 20g melted butter a pinch of salt
400g UHT whipping cream+（extra of 100g non-daily whipping cream)
30g Maltitol brand sugar powder or icing sugar
2 ripe mangoes (peeled and slice it thinly)
[To make crepe cake]
1. In a mixing bowl, sift in flour, salt and sugar powder or castor sugar, mix well.
2. Combine fresh milk, beaten egg together and hand whisk until well combine.
3. Gradually pour in the liquid into the flour mixture and mix it well.
4. Lastly, add the melted butter and whisk gently until the smooth.
5. Sift the batter, cover with cling wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Heat a 20cm non-stick pan on low heat and brush the pan with melted butter.
7. Pour the batter into the center of the pan, and then quickly swirl the batter around to make a crepe the size of the of the bottom of the pan.
8. Cook until the center of the crepe is almost dry and the edges are lightly browned and dry. Remove the crepe from the pan and place on baking sheet. （do not need to flip)
9. Repeat, and continue making the rest of the crepes. Grease the pan only when the crepe seems difficult to release otherwise you shouldn't need to butter the pan。（Makes 20 pieces of 20cm crepes+1 piece of 28cm crepe and cover with clean cloth until it cold)
10. Whipped the whipping cream and icing sugar until stiff peaks.
11. To assemble the crepe: Lay a layer of crepe, then spread an even layer of whipped cream on top, arrange with mango slice on top of the cream.
12. Then, place the second layer of crepe, spread an even layer of whipped cream and place the third layer of crepe and spread some cream and arrange with mango slices on top of the cream. Repeat to complete the 20 pieces of crepe.
13. Lastly, top the large crepe with remaining cream and decorate the cake as you wish. 14. Place the cake in the fridge for at leave 4 hours or overnight until set before serving.
Note: I have spread approximately 25g of whipped cream on each layer and should reduce it to 20g each.